Category Archives: The Fair 2011
The Fair is almost over now, and I hope you did check out all the cool stuff like all the decorations and prizes before it is over! But non-members have been missing out the Great Puffle Circus and so here’s something to ‘sneak in’ to the circus! 😉
- Go to http://play.clubpenguin.com/?rm=853#login/
- Log in
- That’s it! Once you log in your first room you get in is the Great Puffle Circus!
No, sorry, you can’t get outside the Circus to collect member prizes and you’ll need the Map or Spy Phone to teleport else you’re stuck in there! 🙂 But hey I’m a non-member and found this cool before the Fair ends I got to see the new Brown Puffle act! 😆
Tell me if it works out for you or not in the comments!
Billybob has some special update news which he thought should be put in a video! Cool, Club Penguin’s first video blog! Also for the first time Billybob shows his real self, Lane Merrifield! 🙂
Check out this video with some awesomely cool sneak peek of what is coming to Club Penguin…
- Puffle Launch app made it to the Top 10 Apps at the App Store and the Android version is on its way to the Android App Market
- Field Ops are returning this week after the long break
- Puffle Hats are coming including plush toys of puffles with hats!
- Week later the puffle hats, the team will be launching ‘updated puffle experience’ including returning the Puffle stats after the February update to see if they’re sick (puffles are going to get sick?), hungry… Also there will be in-game notifications from puffles if they’re hungry and such.
- The new suggested words chat system from the beta testing server will soon be launched and you will be able to say much more than before yet still safe as ever.
- Brand new Friends system (note the words Friends used instead of Buddies) will ‘solve so many things’ such as no more limited number of friends – though the captions say ALMOST unlimited
- This year’s Halloween Party is going to be bigger than ever, the team has been working hard on. The party will also open the Haunted Mansion for both free accounts and members accounts for the first time.
- Club Penguin’s 6th Anniverary party will traditionally be on October 24th for 1 day only and will have a ‘rare limited hat’ for that one day only.
- Billybob promises this wont be the first and last video blog but soon there will also be people from the team doing the video blog.
This is the cool thing about Club Penguin team, they listen to what the fans want and make it happen. Seems like the game is only going to get better and better!
Are you excited for what Billybob said?
“The next three months are going to be the biggest three months in the history of Club Penguin. And I’ve been here since the very beginning.”
Wow, and all the new features aren’t all what’s coming in the next three months! What else do you think we might expect?
Happy77 here. Have you had a chance to earn all the prizes at the Fair yet?
The team’s getting ready to launch an update to the Prize Booth with more prizes to win! They should be available tomorrow, and I think you’ll like what they’ve made for you! Here’s a sneak peek pic:
I’m curious… what’s your favorite prize item? Share your thoughts in the comments. I’d love to hear what you think. 🙂
The Fair is back and it’s looking better than ever! We have your full guide right here!
There are 2 new pins. The first one is at the Dojo.
Step 1: Go to Coffee Shop
Step 2: Throw snowballs into machine. Collect the pin.
There’s also a Step Right Up Background, simply take a photo of you on the stage and get the background!
Step 1: Go to the Ski Village
Step 2: Click on the camera
Step 3: Wait for the flash then click Yes to pick up the background!
Your tickets are displayed at the top left hand corner of your screen.
Do not log off if you have tickets and you want to spend them. They will be gone.
At the Dock, they have Spin Town, Ring the Bell, and Puffle Shuffle.
The other games are located below:
- Puffle Paddle- Forest
- Memory Card Game- Forest
- Feed A Puffle- Dock
- Puffle Soaker- Snow Forts at the Bonus Game Room
- Balloon Pop- Snow Forts at the Bonus Game Room
You can find prize booths at the Forrest and near the Great Puffle Circus.
And the member’s prize booth near the Puffle Circus!
There are 2 hidden items! Simply click on the top of the tent for the Baloon and Tutrle prizes! 😀
Rockhopper in Club Penguin!
Rockhopper has arrived just in time for the Fair! He also brought a free item. Head over to the Migrator docked at the Beach and go down the Ship Hold. There’s a Pirate Catalog which includes ANOTHER Free item!!
Inky Squid lid is a purple version of the free item Squid Lid but it looks cool with the Squid Hug prize item… and a Squidzoid costume! 😆
Also during the Fair you might get to meet Rockhopper! Here’s his dashboard with the to-do list.
The Fair will be here this Friday and Happy77 uploaded a video on the Club Penguin You Tube account to tease us a little bit! 😛
Cool!! Also there is a hidden secret video! Just click at the Stadium on the map at 0:02 and you can see the Bumping Cars at the Stadium!
You’ve got the love the new sneak peek videos Club Penguin has. It reveals more than just a picture yet it still makes you curious and can’t wait for the party. Check out the moderators at the 2nd video: Happy77, Billybob, Buisnessmoose, Ninja, Tundrafluff, Tour Guide and Polo Field!
Great work Club Penguin team, can’t wait to see the rest of the Fair at September 22!