RECREIO Online reaveals Holiday Party 2011 Spoilers!
The Holiday Party 2011 is comign up December 15, and more and more spoilers are coming in, first full pictures of the decorated rooms and new items, then the CFC Cap picture was found and also a picture of the decorated Beach during Coins For Change! This time though there are no pictures but some good information for a Club Penguin fan. Recreio Online, a Brazilian magazine for kids, has an inside scoop of what’s to come in the upcoming party…
The penguins will get in the mood of expectation and excitement!
His penguin is ready for Christmas? Well, brace yourself: from the 14th of this month, starts on Club Penguin Christmas party! And RECREATION discovered what news they come around.The climate of year-end runs until December 28. Check it out:
Of course it could not miss the snow, heavy snow, iceberg in Club Penguin!
The scenario of the game will undergo a complete transformation during the party: the sky will darken earlier, Santa’s sleigh will appear from time to time among the clouds, and as expected snow will fall on top of the mountains. It seems to advertise soap powder, but is not: it will get even whiter!
Superlegais two characters are on the island during the festival: Captain Rockhopper and Aunt Artic.
Calendar in the Forest
From 14 to December 25, there will be a calendar to help you wait for the big Christmas Day! The lights will turn on the calendar as the days pass. It’s countdown to the arrival of the good old iceberg!
Present every day
Your penguin will win this one per day. Just click on doors to receive a pin, a background, an item to your head … Stay tuned: the last day, your penguin will win an item to the body.
Where are the panettone? Bakery, of course! During the Christmas party, a bakery will start work on the island.
Here, subscribers will attend a special activity to climb platforms and connect the machines to make bread. By connecting them, targets will appear.
After hitting the target, the equipment will start working and make cookies. Yum!
The room of Santa Claus will have three different prizes, ranging from clothing to ornaments.
Your penguin will have to complete the Sled Challenge three times to win all three awards.
Wow that’s a lot of new items and decoration spoilers!! Also don’t forget Coin For Change isn’t mentioned here, so there is MORE fun then listed here!
Here is a list of what is new this Holiday Party than previous years:
- Gift Calendar at the Forest with a new gift everyday for everyone from December 17 to 25. On Christmas Day, the free item will be a body item! And it is a “countdown to the arrival of the good old iceberg!” What could that mean?
- A Bakery at the Forest (possibly members only room) where penguins can get their Cookie Apron and more cookies and other holiday treats!
- Sky will be darker and have an aurora in the sky like all previous parties but this year there will also be a scenario of Santa’s sleigh passing through the clouds in the sky!
- It will snow heavily from the mountains. I predict it will be a whiter Christmas in Club Penguin than ever which might also be a sign for Card Jitsu Snow coming soon, possibly January 2012!
- The Sleigh game will now have 3 awards instead of one (or two), one per game won and the awards are clothing items and ornaments.
- Lastly, Rockhopper will be in the island during the party like many years earlier BUT this year Aunt Arctic will also be in Club Penguin for the party too!
Posted on December 10, 2011, in Club Penguin, Coins For Change 2011, Exclusive, Holiday Party 2011, Parties, Updates and tagged christmas party 2011, club penguin, club penguin cheats, Coins for change, coins for change 2011, holiday party, holiday party 2011. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.