Halloween Party: Don’t Miss List!
Happy77 has made a post at Club Penguin What’s New blog! She wants to make sure we don’t miss anything, not even a stamp, from this year’s creepiest Halloween Party ever ! Here’s her Don’t Miss List!
Halloween Stamps: These ones only be available at the Halloween Party, so see if you can collect them all before they’re gone! Here’s the stamps you can get, and how to earn them:
- Trick or Treat – See 10 trick or treat igloos at the party
- Music Maestro – Solve a musical puzzle at the party
- Explorer – Visit all the decorated party rooms
- Scavenger Hunt – Solve a scavenger hunt
- Monster Mash – Wear a monster costume at the party
- Happy Room – Make 10 penguins smile in a party room
- Path Finder – Complete a maze at a party
- Gary – Be in the same room as Gary
She also points out the Igloo Decorating Contest, the Haunted House and Night of the Living Sled play!
Igloo Contest: You can send in your spooky Halloween igloos until October 25. Click on the “Submit” button in your igloo once you’ve finished decorating your igloo. The judges have already found some amazing igloos out there! Make sure you don’t change your igloo design until the winners have been announced. Check out this awesome igloo from Yann51300:
Haunted Mansion: All penguins can visit the Haunted Mansion at the party! The ghost costume is available inside the Haunted Mansion, so don’t forget to pick that up.
Night of the Living Sled Live: Make sure you check out the newest play at the Stage, where you can find a few extra Halloween costumes, like the new Sled costume!
Posted on October 23, 2011, in Club Penguin, Halloween Party 2011, Parties and tagged club penguin, club penguin cheats, club penguin halloween 2011, club penguin halloween party, club penguin octrober 2011, halloween, happy77. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.