October Sneak Peek
Mesage from Billybob form the What’s New blog:
September is coming to a close, which means October is around the corner… and that means Halloween is coming!
Before the island’s spooky celebrations can begin, you’ll need to prepare. Here’s some of the cool stuff to look forward to:
- Halloween costumes! Look for new and old favorites in the Penguin Style catalog early this month.
- Halloween Igloo Contest – decorators should look out for a new contest starting October 15.
- Stamps – earn new stamps for your collections this month.
- Club Penguin’s 5th Anniversary Party – the island turns 5 years old on October 24!
- The island’s annual Halloween Party – including a new member maze called the “Dark Chamber”!
What are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments!
Until then… Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
October is always so much fun in Club Penguin! What are you most looking forward for?