Art for Haiti Announcement
As many of you know, we’re always trying to help kids and families all over the world. And thanks to your support and generosity, a new school has been built in Haiti.
It just needs one more thing – a painted mural for the playground… And we want YOU to design it!
Show us what having fun means to you by drawing and sending us a picture of your penguin playing with your buddies! We’ll then select the Top 4 pictures, and everyone will vote for their favorite here on the What’s New Blog!
If your artwork is chosen, it will be painted by one of our artists as a large wall mural. We hope this mural will help share the gift of fun with all the kids who play there.
We’ll be putting up a submission page next week. Here’s the Dos and Don’ts list for your picture, so you can get started:
1. Draw between two and four penguins playing together.
2. Draw the picture taking place outdoors.
3. Draw penguins with only one or two simple items. Like hats and scarves!
4. Try to use five colors or less.
5. Use any art style you like! Pencils, pens and paints are great!
1. Include any personal information (like an address).
2. Use any words.
3. Use anyone else’s pictures.
4. Draw large or complicated items. (No Squidzoids!)
So what do you think? Let us know, and make sure to check back next week for more info.
Until then… Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
Wow, that’s generous of Club Penguin! Personally I LOVE the idea. The only problem is that only 4 paintings are going to be selected. I think they should accept more, don’t you think? 🙂 I might enter the competition too! If I do I’ll post my entry here … right after I finish up my Art homework! LOL!